Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank you

I just want to thank everyone for reading my blog.  Your comments and questions have been received and I hope to address them all; however, due to the time of year my response time may not meet your needs.  





I know you're busy and need answers fast.  That's why I have compiled a wealth of tax information and resources for you on this tax blog, my professional tax website, my tax publication website and my online tax preparation website.  Here's a brief overview of what you'll find at each site:





Gina's Tax Tips is a blog that provides questions and answers as well as general articles about common U.S. tax related concerns for individuals and small businesses.  There is a search feature at the bottom of the page which can help you located articles on certain topics.





My professional tax website is a site about my CPA tax practice and the services that I offer, but also includes valuable resources such as a place to check on your Federal and state tax refund.





Tax Treasures is my tax publication website where you will find a couple of items for sale, but most of the site is dedicated to providing FREE tax resources such as:





On my online tax preparation website you'll find most of the information you'll need to prepare your return yourself, such as Federal and State tax forms and instructions, tax estimator (which you may need if you're thinking of filing an extension) and more.





Best wishes and thanks again,

Gina





No comments:

Post a Comment